Olivia Anderson, of Edina, prepared to leap off the block at the beginning of the 200 yard freestyle relay during the finals of the girls' swimming and diving championship at the University of Minnesota Aquatic Center in Minneapolis Saturday, November 19
1. Olivia Anderson, Edina, sophomore: First in 100 breaststroke.
2. Madeleine Eden, Edina, senior: Second in 200 IM, eighth in 500 freestyle.
3. Courtney Evensen, Armstrong, sophomore: Third in 200 and 500 freestyle.
4. Kaia Grobe, Chanhassen, sophomore: First in 50 and 100 freestyle.
5. Heather Laedtke, Edina, senior: Third in 100 breaststroke, fourth in 200 IM.
6. Emma Paulson, Wayzata, senior: First in 100 backstroke, second in 50 freestyle.
7. Claire Rutscher, Stillwater, senior: Third in 100 freestyle, fourth in 100 backstroke.
8. Bre Thorne, Eden Prairie, freshman: Third in 100 butterfly, sixth in 100 backstroke.
9. Isabel Wyer, Minnetonka, junior: Second in 200 freestyle.
10. Kira Zubar, Eden Prairie, junior: First in 500 freestyle, fifth in 200 freestyle.